Wednesday 25 July 2012

Picture-less heads up.

There's been a few requests for new pictures. Once I get the new lens, I will re shoot everything I've done for the legion.

This week I've been working on the rogue trader Leonard Delel, his wych bodyguard and retinue of Formicarius. (A group of 5 death cultists, with Ordo Xenos Inquisitor rules wise). I'm done with all the boring part - so it's shading the metals, detailing and bringing things to life left. It's so funny, and I've made this reference too many times, I know, but paining is so odd, I hate the first half and love the second half. 


Still likely I'll finish this unit within July, and am then fresh to start on the Venerable Dread (Converted and using the rules of a dread knight!) something I'm thrilled to start. Then I have to finish Inquisitor Leonine and should I achieve both in August, I have a nice gaming legal force and a great goal for proper photography session.



Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand what you mean about painting. Just want the basecoats to get overwith so the fun part of shading and highligting can begin.

    Looking forward to new pics and to see this Trader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both of the above - I loathe the first half of painting, it's such a chore and so often seems like you've completely destroyed a miniature only to find that if you push through to the second half, everything starts to magically come together again.

    Have we met Delel yet. Migs, or is he a new addition?

    ReplyDelete