Tuesday 2 September 2014

Warrior Mystic Alpharius

XX Chapter of Adeptus Astartes does not maintain a Librarium. However, they do employ the weapons of the warp, esoteric and arcana, forbidden lore and far seeing arts.

This is the work of a legion Warrior Mystic, psychic masterminds and warrior gods as individualistic and creative as chaos. Each mystic has an apprentice if a worthy candidate is found, and millennia of lore is passed in secret, verbally, in remote planets and webs of the galaxy.

Mystic Alpharius, master of the farseer, brother of the moon, student of the old one and leader of Stealth team Argolith.




10 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love the way you use colour and I can tell I'm going to have a lot of gun studying this to try to work out what all the bits are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. There are a "few" parts in there to figure out :)

      Delete
  2. Great job on the mystic, Migs! Very evocative mini.

    Do you have better pics of the mystics mystical buddy (or have I missed a post?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, I do, he is one of the original five or so models I did. Should be in the Dakka Galleries, but I'm working on a big photo shoot in the near future.

      Delete
  3. Superb. I love all of the relics and charms which he's collected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that face paint has really excited me - lovely stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Looks like he might need a few operators that share some of the tribal marking/paint to make sure people get the idea.

      Delete
  5. Inspirational as ever, the reason I started on my own true scale madness many moons ago, was work like this.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Also, this is often an economical method to possess plastic products made because the price of plastic pellets and manufacturing process is far lower in China.
    China Custom Plastic Injection Molding Maker

    ReplyDelete