Sunday's game did not happen. Executive orders from a friend's girlfriend ruled out the planned battleground.
However, I finished the Dreadknight on time and am quite excited with the result and getting to move on to new units.
I shot quick ones with the iPhone, but hope to do a proper shoot to show the weathering in particular. I used liquid masking and then later picked the revealed areas out with different rust and dirt treatments and it worked out very nicely. This will be the scheme I will use for all the Legion armor, but the Guard will have slightly different scheme with camouflage and large blue and white stripe markings, 2nd edition style. (but with a moonlight mix, realistic weathering and more emotion)